- Hi, we’re Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange(also known as ‘The Collective’) and welcome to our acceptable use policy. This policy sets out what you can expect and what you can and cannot use our brick-and-mortar, our sites and products for.
- When we say ’we’, ’us’ ‘Soul Made Holdings, LLC’ or ’Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange Market, Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange Hosted, Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange Elements and other Soul Made Collective – Cultural products. If we say ’policy’ we’re talking about this acceptable use policy. If we say ’maker terms’ we’re talking about the rules for participating in or for using any of the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange products and services. Take the time to read this policy because it forms a part of the user terms for each of the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange services and products. By using any of our sites, or by placing any of your products in our brick-and-mortar locations, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, we won’t take it personally, but please do not use the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange Marketplace or physical shelf space to market or otherwise distribute your products, goods or services without our expressed written consent.
- When we say ‘makers’, ‘vendors’, ‘manufacturers’, or ‘sellers’, we’re talking about you and other small manufacturers participating in Consumer Packaged Goods.
So what are our terms?
By placing your products in our physical locations, or websites, you agree to be bound by the terms as set forth by the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange or by its parent company, Soul Made Holdings, LLC.
Application and Acceptance
Small makers may apply for shelf and/or space in our physical location or on our sites by completing our online application at https://soulmadeatx.com/vendor-registration. By submitting your application, you affirm that all information is accurate and true and that you are the original manufacturer of any goods or services under consideration and that you own all copyrights, patents and/or trademarks. Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange will not assume responsibility or hold any liability for any disputes that may arise between you and another party regarding infringement.
Accepted Makers will be responsible for their assigned shelf space and for ensuring their product is satisfactorily stocked and displayed. All items must be approved by authorized Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange staff prior to load-in or restock.
Makers are responsible for reconciling their own inventory with our records on a minimum bi-weekly basis. We do not guarantee accuracy in your merchandise count beyond verifying current shelf count at our discretion.
Maker assumes all liability for product listings and will hold us harmless for any loss, either through damage, breakage or loss.
Physical shelf space and/or space on our site constitutes real estate in The Collective. As such, we will bill each maker for each physical shelf and/or page on sites on a bi-weekly and/or monthly basis.
The current fee structure is as follows:
|Per Shelf||$75 on Sales Above $300 OR $50 minimum||Weekly||15 Percent Commission on Sales Above $500||X|
|Kiosk||$75 on Sales Above $300 OR $50 minimum||Weekly||15 Percent Commission Above $500||X|
|Rack||$85 on Sales Above $300 OR $60 minimum||Weekly||15 Percent Commission Above $500||X|
|Counter||$75 on Sales Above $300 OR $50 minimum||Weekly||15 Percent Above $500||
All fees are subject to change or be modified by authorized representatives of the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange or its partners. Makers will be notified in writing at least 30 calendar days in advance of any changes that may increase fees. Fees may be waived at the sole discretion of The Founder or any authorized representative on a case-by-case basis and does not constitute and should not be construed as a permanent change in policy unless expressly stated in writing.
Billing and Payments
We will collect all payments made through our physical and digital platforms on behalf of the Makers in The Collective and will distribute sales proceeds minus fees to the Maker either electronically or by check. Frequency will be a minimum of bi-weekly or monthly, as determined by management.
Makers will be provided with a list of all sales collected for each sales period
Makers may request to see their unique sales data anytime but may not request to see the sales numbers of any other Maker in The Collective without expressed prior consent. Please allow up to 5 business days to respond to your request.
So what’s not acceptable use?
- It’s NOT OKAYto use Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange or any of our sites, services or products to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (e.g., through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following content:
- Adult content:This includes images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity, or any commercial activity linked to making money from adult content such as escort agencies.
- Exploitation of children:This includes images or videos depicting children in a way that encourages or promotes attraction towards children.
- Hate speech:This includes content that supports or condones violence or discrimination against individuals based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Incitement of violence:This includes content that threatens, or that is intended to incite, violence against an individual or group of individuals.
- Harassment:This includes any form of harassment or bullying against an individual or group of individuals.
- Defamation:This includes any untruthful comments about a person that has the tendency to lower their estimation in the eyes of others.
- Copyright and third-party intellectual property:Using the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, products or services in violation of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others is NOT cool, and is illegal, so please don’t do that. For more information about how to report intellectual property infringement please see the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange Market Intellectual Property Policy.
- Offensive content:This includes content that would cause offence to a reasonable person, including content that is posted for shock value.
- Fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct:This includes making statements about your own products or services that are not accurate or impersonating others. You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others. You must not use information gathered from or through the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, service or products in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites). You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others.
- It’s also NOT OKAYto use Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange or any of our sites, services or products to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (e.g., through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following activities:
- Supply of regulated goods and services:This includes the supply of weapons, gambling or adult escort services.
- Illegal activities:This seems like a no brainer but using Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange, products or services for any dangerous or illegal content or other purposes is NOT acceptable. You should always ensure you’re aware and comply with any applicable laws in Australia, USA or other jurisdictions you are located in or doing business in.
- Illegal activities which cause harm to Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange products or services or brand or others:Unacceptable content or links which might cause harm to the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange products or services or brand or others is definitely NOT OKAY with us. This includes pirated software, programs or archives that provide the functionality to gain unauthorized access to other systems or networks of any kind, Warez sites, files or web pages that contain viruses, trojans, malware or other applications designed to access a user’s equipment or information with illegal intentions and/or without the knowledge of the user. You must not modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or item obtained from or through Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, services or products, other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the item.
- Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and are NOT OKAY. It’s NOT OKAY to:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or content through the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange physical locations, electronic sites, services or products
- attempt to contact other members through the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, services or use any information gained from the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites or services with the intention to make a private arrangement that would otherwise be made using the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange locations, sites, services or products;
- enter any arrangements that are not consistent with, or are intended to apply in addition to, these terms or the Author Terms;
- use information gathered from or through the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, service or products in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a sit physical location, or site that looks like one of ours);
- use or permit the use of any automatic device or program, or manual process to monitor, copy, or scrape Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange’s sites, pages or products or the content or data contained in them;
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange sites, service or products operation in any way.
How can I report any abuse or offensive content?
- Reporting abuse:Please report suspected policy violations to us using the ’Report Abuse’ by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What action might we take if we find a buyer or customer has used our physical locations, sites, products or services in breach of this policy?
- We will try and ensure fair outcomes for any content or use we deem as NOT acceptable. If you’re not sure whether your content or intended use of our services is acceptable then please contact us to discuss.
- If you have breached this acceptable use policy then we may, in our absolute discretion and without notice:
- request that you immediately remove the content which we view is NOT acceptable;
- immediately suspend or terminate any accounts you have with any of the Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange businesses;
- immediately stop providing you with the services, including hosting your website;
- in serious cases such as those involving the abuse of children, or other illegal activity, report you to the appropriate authorities.
How can you contact us?
- If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at Report Abuse in writing at 10000 Research Boulevard, Suite 123, Austin, TX 78759 or email@example.com.
- We’re really glad you made it to the end of the acceptable use policy, because knowing this stuff is the best way to understand how you can use Soul Made Collective – Cultural Exchange’s physical locations, sites, products and services.
Version 1.1 – Effective date: October 5, 2022.